Junior Marketing Manager Trainee
Why hire new managers when you can train new ones? If you're a motivated, competitive professional looking to apply yourself in a leadership role, look no further!
Core Orlando is hiring for a Junior Marketing Manager Trainee on behalf of our client, one of the leading brand management and advertising firms in Orlando, FL! This firm is looking for an entry level candidate looking to begin their career in promotional sales and marketing. Our client provides personalized marketing and consulting services to their large portfolio of clients and they have recently signed on with their largest client to date! Our client is expecting unprecedented growth in the upcoming year! They are in immediate need of a Junior Marketing Manager Trainee with great communication skills who can work hard in an entry level leadership role.
This position is entry level, so all experience levels will be considered. As a Junior Marketing Manager Trainee, our client will ensure you learn all aspects of the business, giving you the knowledge to be developed into a management role within months, not years! This firm will take the time to cross-train you in all aspects of management, including sales, customer service, training and supervising individuals and teams, office administration, human resources, sales management, client management, and finances. Join a company that will give you valuable experience and set you on the path to long-term success! You will gain valuable experience in a wide range of fields that will give you the tools to a successful career in any industry!
Benefits of the Junior Marketing Manager Trainee Position:
- Travel and networking opportunity.
- Full comprehensive training with a national manager.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
- A company providing rapid advancement into management.
Responsibilities of the Junior Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Interact directly with customers to portray a positive image of client brands and increase sales.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with identifying target markets and building an account base for clientele.
- Provide excellent customer service and distribute marketing materials at on-site marketing campaigns.
- Drive sales by serving as a primary customer service liaison and building authentic relationships with customers.
- Introduce and market new products by developing new customer service and marketing plans.
Qualifications of the Junior Marketing Manager Trainee:
- No experience is required. However, any experience in sales, customer service, direct marketing, brand marketing, product marketing, public relations, advertising, communications, client relations, telecommunications, telesales, and other roles providing front-line marketing assistance is a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer and client contact.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service and maintain knowledge of company standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Able to interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:30:03 PDT