Project Administration Assistant
Pinnacle is a leader in providing connectivity solutions for the corporate marketplace in Southern California and offers a vast array of services in Audio Video Systems Communications cabling, riser management, and Security systems. We are proud of our great reputation in the industry and our organization consists of some of the most experienced, qualified and knowledgeable employees in the field of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a project administrator who has working experience and knowledge in the construction industry.
This position reports to the Director of Project Administration and various Project Managers. The Project Administrator will provide support to the Project Managers and maintain a key role in the Project Administration Department. This position requires the ability to perform within a complex, fast paced and dynamic environment. The responsibilities listed below are only the initial duties assigned to this position; it is expected that as the newly hired Project Administrator grows into the position, so will the duties and responsibilities in this position.
The Project Administrator duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 1st point of contact for clients. Answer phones, direct calls, listen to customer requests and complaints and take appropriate steps to resolve situation.
- Respond to customer and co-worker requests in a timely manner.
- Read through Requests for Proposal. Gather information for proposal submission.
- Research product specifications.
- Review floor plans and perform take-offs.
- Create cost quotations in Excel.
- Track project status, follow-up with clients on various required paperwork.
- Gather information for warranty submission.
- Create service calls
- Create invoicing for projects and service calls
- 1-3 years Administrative Assistance experience required.
- A highly organized individual with excellent verbal and written communications skills and diligent follow up.
- Ability to interact with employees within the organization, including senior management and to respond effectively to the needs of all team members.
- Professional demeanor with a focus on customer service is required at all times.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs Word and Excel required.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be able to work from 8am-5pm.
Low Voltage Cabling, Security, and AV Contractor
Sun, 7 May 2017 08:14:16 PDT