Business Systems Analyst
Working Title: Business Systems Analyst
Position Type: University Managerial and Professional Staff
Department: Information Technology Services
Posting Date: 11-15-2016
The SIS Enterprise Applications with Information Technology Services is seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This group maintains and implements new business functionality in the student information system for all schools and student-related administrative units. The Business Systems Analyst will maintain student finance set up, assess and redesign existing business processes, and implement the desired solutions, working closely with stakeholders within the respective schools and administrative units. This position will also manage complex projects within project management guidelines.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent oral communications skills, including the ability to communicate with people from all levels and backgrounds at the University
2. Excellent analytical skills.
3. Ability to independently analyze existing business processes, re-design these processes, and guide and advise the implementation of these new processes within the context of new, vendor-supplied software.
4. Ability to work well with others within a cross-functional, team-based environment.
5. Ability to achieve success within a rapidly changing and, at times, uncertain environment. Must be comfortable with and inspired by the prospect of change.
6. Willingness to work within a variable work schedule, as determined by the needs of the project.
7. Ability to effectively facilitate and/or lead meetings and work groups.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=80525