Superintendent Commercial Construction
We are seeking an Experienced Superintendent For Commercial Interior Construction.
Responsibilities: project planning, scheduling, management of subcontractors, quality control, city inspections.
- Provide input to Project Manager for construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise company onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, subcontractors
- Maintain high standards of workmanship maintain project schedule
- At least 5 years' experience in commercial construction
- Well versed in commercial construction protocol
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate; highly organized
- Capable of producing 2 week look ahead schedules
- Must be able to provide real pro-active leadership to company self-performing trades and subs
PCI One Source Contracting
VALUE SERVICE TRUST 24/7...Since 1983
PCI is a leading full-service commercial general contracting construction company specializing in interior construction and finishes. We offer a comprehensive list of services, and our focus on self-performing our work has earned us a reputation for expertise, efficiency, and dedication to our clients.
We call it One Source Contracting. You will call it the best company you have ever worked for.
Oak Park, MI
Wed, 17 May 2017 08:00:58 PDT