Energy Remodeling has been one of the fastest growing solar companies firms in California since it was founded in 2010. Our team consistently deliver cutting edge technology coupled with superior quality solar systems. We have 7 locations and a great working environment. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketing manager who takes ownership of his or her work as if it was his or her own business.
• Develop and create compelling marketing strategy that is instrumental to the growth of Energy Remodeling.
• Set performance objectives and metrics for marketing activities. Track, measure, and report on efforts and results.
• Develop and produce engaging content for key target audiences to be distributed in print and electronic media.
• Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Develop social media strategy that can best support on-going campaigns and projects.
• Plan, implement and analyze paid social media activities.
• Generate media assets including photos, video and multimedia.
• Monitor and analyze marketing channels to identify and implement latest trends into marketing strategy.
• Determine and manage marketing budget.
• Collaborate with corporate media and advertising functions to drive awareness to Energy Remodeling and its outreach initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field
• Minimum of 3+ years marketing management experience
• Solar and/or construction industry experience
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Demonstrated experience in utilizing social media tools and dramatically increasing social media exposure, engagement, web presence and web traffic
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, adhering to strict deadlines
• Experience working with industry leading CRM and marketing automation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify latest trends and challenges
• Budget-management proficiency
• Familiarity with graphic design technologies and methodologies, web design, production,etc.
• Professional judgment and discretion
Woodland Hills, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:43:45 PDT