Potomac Energy Group (PEG) Consulting Engineering in Falls Church (Merrifield area), VA is looking for a resourceful and self-motivating (HVAC) engineer.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Minimum of 6-8 years of HVAC Building Systems Design Experience
- Knowledge of Energy and Mechanical Building Codes
- Proficient with AutoCad
- Experience with Revit-BIM
- Proficient with Basic HVAC Load Calculations
- Experience with Building Simulation Energy Modeling
Additional Preferred but Not Required Qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Engineer and/or LEED AP Certification
Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as experience with commercial and institutional projects STRONGLY encouraged. If you feel that you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting career with a well-established and respected company, please email your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to the email provided.
Falls Church, VA
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:21:12 PDT