We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
The Assistant Manager position is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position. Assistant Managers assist the Store Manager in all aspects of managing the Store and driving sales performance and controlling expenses. They also assist with attracting and developing Store Management and Sales Associates who can successfully close sales with our Customers.
If you are a result-oriented individual and are able to drive sales, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
- Previous retail experiences, preferably in a managerial capacity with some supervisory experiences;
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with others;
- Listening and verbal communication skills to persuasively build and close sales;
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends. NOTE: Regular and reliable attendance is basic requirement of the position. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds, daily lifting and moving of parcels and occasional weight of 40 to 50 pounds.
To apply, go to www.brookstone.com, click on the careers link and complete our online assessment and application.
Thank you for your interest in Brookstone!
Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, we offer thousands of fun, smart products through more than 250 retail stores, our catalogs, and online at Brookstone.com.
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. To learn more about our people, culture, opportunity for advancement and our products, visit us at www.Brookstone.com and get excited about the opportunity to improve your legacy of growth, development and advancement with our team.
Brookstone recognizes that our people make a difference. We offer a challenging and exciting environment with competitive wages, a generous store discount and substantial opportunity for growth. Brookstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The application process begins at Brookstone.com. Click this link to apply http://goo.gl/jRNvb7
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:46:57 PDT