Current opportunities in Chicago(Gold Coast area)!
Once again, RMS has the inside track on the best opportunities in the industry!!
Have you hit the glass ceiling? Is your company not growing? Positions above you being cut? If you are an experienced Full-Service Restaurant Manager who wants to work for a growth company with a bright future, where you are rewarded for your performance, please apply now (in strict confidence) for immediate consideration.
Our Client is a leader in the industry, offering a unique casual dining, sports bar, and entertainment complex all under one roof. They are in the middle of a huge growth spurt and are seeking experienced Managers to fuel their growth. If all you need to advance your career is an opportunity, look no further!
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Our mission is to create our Guest's first choice for frequent fun through the best combination of the latest and greatest games, ultimate sports-viewing, extraordinary food and remarkable drinks.
The Restaurant Manager is the heart of the management team- motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests has an unparalleled experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
- Relocatability is a plus and could speed up advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Disability, (following 30 days of employment)
- 401k Match (after 6 mo. match varies based on company performance)
- $225/mo on company card to use towards food at our restaurant
Tue, 16 May 2017 21:56:14 PDT