We are seeking a Cad Designer with HVAC and architectural design experience preparing drawings for construction drawing sets.
- Prepare duct work and equipment layout designs for HVAC systems
- Calculate air flows using air flow software
- Produce a mechanical set of drawings suitable for plancheck
- Prepare architectural layouts primarily of laboratories and clean rooms
- Produce an architectural set of drawings suitable for plan check
- Review and checking of drawings against red lines for accuracy
- Creating sheet finish schedules and equipment schedules
- Previous direct experience in either designing HVAC construction drawings sets and/or architectural sets for commercial and industrial contractors.
- Skilled in use of X-refs
- Can follow established Cad standards
- Organized, neat and accurate
- Fast at producing drawings, understands job deadlines
- Can mentally visualize in 3D
- Advanced use of Excel spread sheets
- Above average in geometry and other math skills
- Commanding knowledge of Autocad
- Must read and write good English (grammar and spelling)
Design Build General Contractor & Mechanical Contractor for clean rooms, laboratories, walk in freezers and coolers, control systems and mobile labs. We work with customers in an array of exciting and new technologies. Lots of variety and challenge.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 08:05:41 PDT