Construction Management Internship PART TIME
Seeking a Construction Management Intern to fill a Summer 2017 opening on a Part Time basis at our corporate office in San Diego (in the Del Mar Heights area). For the right candidate, this position can most certainly become full time.
Qualified respondents should:
- Be a student in the Construction Management or Engineering fields.
- Posses strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Be highly organized.
- Be available Monday through Friday, 4 to 6 hours per day.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral and have an energetic demeanor.
- Have reliable transportation.
The Reed Family of Construction Companies was founded in 1976. In 1996, two newly created Limited Liability Companies, E. E. Reed Construction, L.C. and Zapalac/Reed Construction Company assumed control of all previous E. E. Reed Construction Company operations in Houston and Austin, and on the East Coast. In 2002, the Limited Liability Companies converted to Limited Partnerships, and all new operations since that date are contracted in the Limited Partnerships. Therefore, the combined years are 34. davisREED Construction, Inc. was incorporated as the newest Reed Company in 2002 in order to service the western half of the United States. The Reed companies have consistently been found in the ENR Top 400 companies.
San Diego, CA
Sun, 7 May 2017 10:59:31 PDT