Store Division Manager, East Coast
Ria Financial ("Ria") will become the largest processor of secure electronic financial transactions in the world, continuing to offer convenience to millions of people every day. Our vision is a service that is "always on", and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe. Ria has store and agent locations conveniently located around the world, in addition to online money transfer, both of which offer competitive rates and fast, friendly and reliable service.
We are looking for a Division Manager for the East Coast who is passionate about sales, leading others and become an integral part of our dynamic team's commitment to success. The candidate is required to be bilingual Spanish and ideally reside in states such as New York, New Jersey, Washington DC or surrounding areas.
The Division Manager's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the execution of sales targets that extend to new customer acquisitions and retention of customers
• Ability to communicate with customers, employees and other personnel in writing and have the ability to express ideas towards execution
• Oversee monthly schedules for the assigned region in terms of labor hours and work schedules.
• Responsible for evaluating candidates and help process new hires and documentation relating to Human Resources
• Observe, motivate and train staff so that they follow the rules, regulations and knowledge of remittance payments, checks, or other services offered by the company
• Execute quarterly planned strategic plans within the assigned region in the areas of marketing, sales, and revenue and operational control and expenses
Assist in other tasks, duties and projects as assigned
Ria Financial Services ("Ria") is the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc ("Euronet) (NASDAQ: EEFT). Ria is one of the largest global money transfer companies in the world. Since its establishment in New York in 1987, Ria has been successfully providing a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of customers worldwide. Now serving 150 countries, Ria has emerged as a global leader in remittances and is a recognized brand in both quality and service.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (Ria).
New York, NY
Wed, 10 May 2017 12:05:59 PDT