Noble Systems Corporation, a leader in predictive analytics software, has an immediate need for a strong Java Developer in our Austin, TX office.
Tired of working in the volatile Oil industry where your employment is based upon some arbitrary price of oil?
Has your company filed bankruptcy and your job security is uncertain?
Do you enjoy interesting and challenging work that pushes your skills?
Noble Systems is the place for you to be. Come work in the exciting and challenging world of predictive analytics.
Noble Systems has historically been immune from economic recessions due to our diverse and worldwide customer base. During the most recent recession, Noble Systems increased staff rather than reducing as most other companies found themselves to be forced to do.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in full software development life cycle including requirements, design, development, and test automation
- Work closely and collaboratively with quality assurance engineers and support engineers
- Troubleshoot and fix product issues identified internally and customer deployments
- Add new or improve existing product functionality
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to create new or debug/enhance integration tests
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred; or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of 5+ years' object oriented architecture, design, and development experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with commercial Java development
- Experience with Java, JDBC, JMS, JMX, Spring, XML, Ant, JUnit, and Eclipse
- Self-starting with ability to work independently while part of a team
- Ability to pick up, understand, and modify someone else's code
- Experience with PERL scripting language is a plus
- Experience with .Net, ASP, C# is a plus
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Experience with working on multiple concurrent product releases
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Solaris, or some flavor of UNIX
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Proficiency in a variety of data structures XML, JSON, and relational databases
- Intrinsic understanding of software development life cycles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Jenkins and administration of Jenkins
- Experience with virtual machine environments such as VMWare, Virtual Box, and Docker
- Experience and understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with transactional and real-time systems
- Experience with web frameworks and web services
- Knowledge of programming techniques for handling large data sets
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunity for you to make a huge impact to the company
Noble Systems is a worldwide leader in providing call center and customer relationship management systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have recently been awarded one of the top 40 innovative technology companies in GA for the 2nd year in a row. Join our team and enjoy the flexibility, benefits and unique opportunities such as inventing and becoming a patent holder!
Mon, 1 May 2017 13:23:23 PDT