Student Services Mgr I
Please note: This is a reposted position; previous applicants need not apply
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applications for a Student Services Manager I in the Registrar’s Office. Plans the college’s summer school and graduate college registration processes to include:
1. On a term basis, plans the summer school and graduate college registration activities to include 1) Dissemination of information to faculty, staff and students. 2) Identification and scheduling of personnel to assist in process. 3) Training and supervision of personnel who assist in process. 4)Supervises registration and drop/add processes. 5) Monitors and maintains accuracy of registration data including production, collection and processing related reports. 6) Develops and maintains reports associated with registration process.
2. Evaluates informational and operational needs, develops and catalogs reports to meet needs. Serves as report writing resource person for department.
3. Responsible for monitoring academic eligibility for the undergraduate evening and graduate student population.
4. Responsible for maintaining the joint programs.
5. Serves as liaison for grant programs, special academic programs and the joint programs.
6. Serves as liaison between the campus and the general public, parents and alumni.
7. Responsible for the development and maintenance of summer school and graduate college registration procedures.
8. On a continuous basis, processes the collection, development and maintenance of the Course Term File. Prepares the Course Term File for publication.
9. Trains users of the shared components and student records components of the Banner System (INB and Self-service
10. Responsible for website maintenance
Master's degree and at least three (3) years’ experience in Student Services/Student Affairs in higher education. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. Working knowledge of registration procedures and an understanding of computer principles and procedures. Must have ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, faculty, staff, and the general public. Ability to provide supportive counseling for a wide range of student issues and concerns.
Experience with Banner and Cognos report writing is highly desirable.