Senior Wireless Network Engineer
We live in a virtual world. That's never been truer than it is today. Each day, more and more devices connect to the Internet of Things.
It's a technology transformation like one the world has rarely seen before, a Global Convergence of all things wireless.
Wireless is no longer a "nice to have." It's a business critical necessity. When you can be on-line in a plane, a boat, or a car, customers need to make sure their employees can be on-line at work, anywhere, anytime, with any device.
Global Convergence Inc. (GCI) is looking for a senior Wireless Network engineer to help our customers Join the Future. We want a team player to join our fast growing Wireless Practice. GCI is the parent company of Network Dynamics, which has been a Cisco Gold Partner for 20 years. GCI is based in the Tampa, Fl. area.
- Perform wireless site surveys and network assessments
- Implementation and troubleshooting of 802.11(a/b/g/n)technology including:
- WLAN Controller Configuration
- Wireless Guest Access
- Active/Passive RFID technology
- Wireless network connectivity issues
- Implementation of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Design/Implementation experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco Mobility Service Engine (MSE) experience
- Cisco Access Control Server (ACS)
- Unified Wireless Implementations
- AirMagnet Pro configuration
- Assist in Pre Sales sizing and scoping
- Minimum of 5 years experience in wireless technology
- Expert level knowledge of wireless networking
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Cisco route/switch technology
- Strong Technical Account Management skills
- Works well in team environment
- CCNP Wireless or CCNP
This position will require approximately 30% travel within the US.
Global Convergence empowers solution providers to bring emerging, innovative and disruptive technologies to market, providing them with a full, end-to-end array of global IT services to help exceed customer expectations. We provide a high-touch, high-value model that helps us establish true partnerships with every customer. We are the only U.S. based specialty distributor with a full, channel-centric services portfolio, offering everything from design to deployment in almost 100 countries. Our success is based on our partners success, and we strive to achieve that through delivering leading-edge solutions that you can offer today while the competition catches up tomorrow. Some of our achievements are:
Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Featured in the CRN Channel Chiefs 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Listed as Florida Fast 50 2014.
Listed as Florida Fast 100 and the Tampa Bay Business Journal 100 in 2013.
Global Convergence, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Fri, 5 May 2017 08:41:05 PDT