Frontend Software Engineer
We're looking for a self-motivated software engineer with top-notch software design and frontend development skills to be trained to take on the role of Frontend Software Engineer at Tivitie.
We want someone who is a great team player. We have a very open and friendly environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute their ideas and help improve our culture, practices, and processes. It's our goal to not just produce quality work, but also to focus on individual improvement, motivation, and job satisfaction.
We use Meteor in the frontend while the backend is in .Net REST based web services integrated with various Office 365 services.
- Design, develop and implement new HTML5 and CSS3 based applications using Meteor JS.
- Support existing applications including troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- An all-rounder, must be comfortable working all tiers with focus on frontend.
- Experience developing Node JS / Express based enterprise grade applications.
- Experience with client side frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, Stylus, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, RethinkDB, etc.
- Experience with Docker or other form of containerization technology.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- An understanding of Software Craftsmanship and SOLID design principles.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Being able to analyze business / functional requirements and translate them into concrete tasks.
- Proactive, result oriented, 'can do' mentality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with shifting priorities and deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies and current trends.
- Is eager to learn, grow and share knowledge with other team members for mutual benefit and skills development.
- Familiarity with Microservices based architecture.
- Familiarity with Office 365.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Online and / or SharePoint 2013 development.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and / or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science degree, or equivalent working experience
Tivitie focuses on building project productivity solutions on the Microsoft cloud that help organizations drive productivity leveraging technologies such as Microsoft Project Online, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Visual Studio Online.
We specialize in a people first approach, believing that the innovation, creativity and power needed to transform business lies within your people, not within technology alone. Our team is comprised of insanely talented people, with decades of Microsoft experience, that we are lucky enough to call our coworkers and our friends. We believe that happy employees translates into happy customers. Our culture reinforces that work can be something that can bring fun and fulfillment to the life you lead.
San Diego, CA
Tue, 16 May 2017 10:17:48 PDT