Instant Replay Technician
Job Description Summary:
Job ID: 4229 - PT/Temporary - Unclassified (salaried)
Instant Replay Technician-Sideline is responsible for taking game feed and capturing short segments for instant replay for Football, Ice Hockey, and/or Basketball.
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
- Ability to attend all trainings and pre-event meetings.
- Must be available for the majority of Miami home athletic events. (Includes nights, weekends, and
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to follow a timeline and be alert at all times during events.
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively with sport officials.
- Basic technical knowledge of computer software and video software.
- Basic understanding of Ice Hockey, Men's and Women's Basketball and/or Football rules and infractions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
OEEO Statement: The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.