Leading Web Services and E-Commerce company seeking a full-time Project Manager to complement our growing team in Harrisburg, PA. Pennsylvania Interactive, LLC, a Harrisburg-based subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV), helps Pennsylvania government entities Web-enable their information services. Our electronic government solutions use technology to increase efficiency and reduce costs for governments and their constituents. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the customer's expectations. They must be able to coordinate project requirements with stakeholders and have outstanding organizational and leadership skills. This should be coupled with an ability to understand the broader landscape and portfolio strategy.
- Execute WATERFALL Project Management methodology directed by Director of Project Management.
- Must lead project teams and manage activities associated with projects that are typically cross-department or organizational entity-wide in scope. Projects may be simple or complex and technical in nature, and may last weeks to more than one year in duration. Project Management of complex Internet and e-commerce products and services.
- Must develop key project documentation to thoroughly understand what staff member(s) and or consultant(s) are needed to complete projects - e.g., statements-of-work, change orders, project plans, issues list, risk management lists, status reports, meeting agendas, post-mortem reports, etc.
- Must drive project issues through to resolution using the methodology established in the organization and effectively manage and control project changes.
- Provide overall project leadership.
- Create proposals based on scope of work.
- Lead weekly project meetings to disseminate project status information.
- Work closely with development and marketing teams.
- Work with marketing team to develop strategies to increase interactive sales.
- Work within the guidelines of company's strategic business plan, meeting milestone deadlines
- and service standards.
- Assist with customer service support for state agencies and association members.
- Meet milestone deadlines directed by management.
- Current Project Management Professional Certification.
- Eight years of project management experience for external clients with a minimum of four years of experience in SDLC Project Management
- Demonstrable expertise in creating Work Break Down Structures, Risk Management techniques, Gantt Charts, Cost Estimating, and other concepts associated with project management methodologies.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work in Project Management.
- Exceptional communication and conflict management skills. Outstanding communications and public relations demeanor, in written and verbal form.
- Strong leadership, organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills, combined with effective presentation skills.
- Proficiency in one or more project tools, such as MS Project, Daptiv, or Innotas.
- Self-motivated, with a desire to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. ITIL knowledge a plus.
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical/dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid State holidays/vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Do you want to work for a company that makes lives easier every day? Are you interested in developing innovative technologies to improve government?
Then NIC is the perfect place for you! NIC works every day to make government more accessible and efficient for all. We are the leading provider of digital government solutions for more than 4,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Forbes has even named NIC as one of the 100 Best Small Companies in America several years in a row. Come work for one of the best, and together we'll make good government great.
Tue, 16 May 2017 15:12:16 PDT