Materials & Quality Control Lab Technician
Position: Materials & Quality Control Lab Technician
Requirements: The material and quality control lab technician will be responsible for conducting testing of products and components in support of production quality control and new product evaluation. The qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in a materials testing laboratory or quality control environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of following all safety, procedural and documentary requirements.
- Must be proficient with typical measuring instruments including calipers, micrometers and height gauges.
- Familiarity with pull testers, optical comparators and environmental chambers is desired
- Should be able to read PicoScope, look at waveforms and jitter.
- Position is to support engineering and development efforts.
- Must have good computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word.
- This position requires a college degree.
- Must be able to pass a high security background check to meet our customer requirements.
Salary will be competitive and equity options are available.
Please send resume and salary history. No calls.
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire."
Exciting, well-funded, venture backed credit card technology company is looking for bright, self-starters, great problem solvers who can contribute to product development and scale deployment. We are open to increment in teams that have worked together.
Based in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, and San Francisco, CA and in Lakeland, FL
Mon, 1 May 2017 14:39:46 PDT