Quality Assurance Technician
*Machine shop experience
* Able to do floor layouts, as required.
* PPAP layouts & dimensional checks.
* Requires knowledge of and use of:
• Mitutoyo Contracer - FCI can train
• Starlite gage (Optical Gage) - FCI can train
• Optical Comparator
• Dial Indicators
• Calipers, Micrometers (ID & OD), Height Gages
* Gage Calibration; able to perform and maintain calibration system.
* Calibrate gages
* Maintain Gage Logs - Internal & External
* Control of customer owned gages
* Scrap entry and analysis
* Coordinate and perform capability analysis as directed.
* Create Spreadsheets, as required for inspection
* Maintains Quality Records - Organized in computer
* Military - Lot Acceptance and Certifications
* FAAT (First Article Acceptance Test)
* Statistical Analysis / SPC
* Schedules & Coordinates routing of military products to and from suppliers, from raw to completed state.
*Able to use and program CMM a plus
* Must be Computer Literate, including Microsoft Office.
* All other duties, as may be required by FCI.
Flexible Concepts, Inc. is a precision machine shop, manufacturing a variety of custom parts.
Tue, 16 May 2017 08:58:57 PDT