Facilites and Properties Manager
This position is responsible for facilities and property management of all CPES and affiliate organizations properties both leased and owned. The position will also have responsibility for the organizations vehicle fleet. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to, oversight of; lease administration, property maintenance, construction activities, contract administration, budgeting and financial reporting. The position will ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety standards, licensing requirements and local/state applicable codes. This position can be based in the Tucson or Phoenix area.
- Required: 3+ years of facilities maintenance, construction or property management experience. 2+years of supervisory experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree preferred in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualifications preferred such as project management, business management or construction management.
- Must be available by phone, cell phone or pager for easy access by agency personnel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain State of Arizona Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card (or equivalent for state where position is based).
- A valid Arizona Class D driver's license (or equivalent for state where position is based), and a reliable personal vehicle.
- Must be insurable under CPES automobile policy if position requires driving a CPES vehicle or rental car.
- Must maintain acceptable personal automobile insurance coverage if position requires driving a personal vehicle to conduct CPES business (requires management approval).
CPES - An employee owned company
In the three decades since our founding, Community Provider of Enrichment Services (CPES) has become well-known as one of Arizona leading providers of quality coordinated service for individuals with developmental disabilities and/or intellectual disabilities. Our expertise in creating systems of care tailored to the individual needs of this vulnerable and complex population gives CPES clients a decided advantage as the field places new emphasis on integrated models of care. Building upon our success in Arizona, CPES recently expanded into California with the acquisition of Novelles Developmental Services and incorporation of CPES California, working to create residential options for consumers beyond the system of institutional care.
Sat, 13 May 2017 08:53:02 PDT