Data Analyst - Management Consulting
The Data Analyst plays a critical role in the execution of projects for US clients. Core activities include:
- Project setup
- Analysis of project data
- Creation of client results presentations
Other activities (capacity permitting) include:
- Support the analysis and presentation creation of ex-US projects
- Conduct project related field visits with Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives
- Conduct project related telephone interviews with Sales Managers and other client personnel
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an IT or programming role. The focus of this role to distill insights from data and then use those insights to create a succinct and meaningful presentation for clients. The ideal candidate has a business background, is a self-starter, and has an interest in the healthcare industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS required; Business Management, Economics,or Finance majors preferred
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be able to work on location at STEM's US HQ (York, PA)
STEM Marketing is a international consultancy specializing in marketing, medical, and market access-related audits for clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. With global headquarters in the UK, we work in >30 countries and with >80% of the world's leading biotech/pharmaceutical companies.
Tue, 16 May 2017 08:30:02 PDT