Windows Network Engineer for Managed Services Provider
Attention Windows Systems and Network Engineers
Join our Team!
We are a leading West Palm Beach based IT Consulting and Managed Services Provider looking for another great team member to collaborate with and dream up new solutions for our clients. Great ideas and experiences matter as these are the seeds that help drive business growth.
We are looking for those individuals who have a spirit of adventure and are searching for an extraordinary professional experience - where the learning never stops. We seek idea generators that can execute and create impact. We measure our work product not only by revenue growth, but the integrity of our brand, satisfied customers, and how we give back to our community.
We continue to build our team by adding only those with a passion for personal accomplishment and a positive attitude. Multi-tasking is a way of life in our organization and you'll be provided the tools to make you successful.
We are currently hiring talented Windows Systems Engineers that have the drive and passion for technology.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks and servers.
- Timely diagnoses of, response to, and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements.
- Documentation of all work done for clients.
Only those who meet the following requirements need apply:
- 3+ Years experience working as a network engineer or network administrator. We prefer direct experience in an MSP environment or with a Microsoft partner.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2013 (or Office 365), and Windows Desktop operating systems
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN's and Network Security.
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE 2012
- Knowledge of ConnectWise is a plus
We provide a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, 401K with match, training reimbursement, cell phone reimbursement, and more.
To apply, please reply to this ad with a customized cover letter along with your resume in PDF or Word format.
IMPORTANT: To be considered please include your salary requirement in the cover letter/email.
PalmTech is a growing IT Consulting Firm that supports clients primarily in Microsoft Windows network environments. We focus on the 15-200 seat market and provide managed services, general computer, and LAN/WAN support for these clients. We perform installation and periodic maintenance and support of network hardware and software. In addition, we also provide other products and services such as disaster recovery services, Cloud-based services, virtualization, VPNs, VOIP, and security services. We support products from industry leading vendors such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Citrix, Dell and many more. We act as the IT department for our clients supporting all aspects of their computer network infrastructure.
West Palm Beach, FL
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:36:21 PDT