Responsible for areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting including the month-end
close process and the general ledger systems. Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting
tasks and activities. Develop, implement, and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures
to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting close
• Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting
• Preparing and reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
• Maintaining the general ledger system
• Review monthly prepaid and fixed asset roll forwards and related schedules
• Review and monitor accounts payable sub ledger details and aging
• Review bank reconciliations and corporate credit card reconciliations
• Assist with the quarterly review and annual audit
• Develop, implement, and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
• Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Manage and develop staff of three individuals
• Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business administration or related field and/or
minimum of three years' experience in accounting and/or finance (CPA preferred). Experience of
working with NetSuite or other comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is a plus.
Solid written and verbal communication skills, ability to pay attention to detail and maintain
confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills and commitment to working with a diverse staff are essential
to successfully carry out the duties of this position.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of work duties that will be required in this position. It is
not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the rights of any supervisor to assign, direct, and contract
work of staff under his/her supervision. The use of a particular illustration describing duties shall not be
held to exclude other duties, not mentioned, that are of a similar level or difficulty.
Executive search firm specialized in Accounting and Finance, working with hot start-up/pre-IPO, and fortune 500 high-tech companies to help them with all accounting and finance staffing needs offering consultative services. Providing world class service for direct-hire placement from staff level to executive C-level.
Tue, 16 May 2017 14:15:26 PDT