Senior Construction Project Manager
Sixth Dimension is looking for Senior Project Manager(s) who will become an integral part of the growth of the company and help provide the Principals with assistance on the strategy and direction of the company. They need to be capable leaders who can manage large public sector projects successfully, achieving total client satisfaction. They need to have experience managing large office buildings preferably in in the public sector using 'design-build' procurement methodology. Experience with historic buildings is beneficial.
• Understand client goals. Develop and maintain project approach to satisfy goals
• Manage the pre-construction phase of office building projects effectively
• Assist the client in finalization of project scope and manage the project, consistent with scope using the design build methodology
• Establish and maintain project master schedule and maintain progress consistent with schedule
• Develop project budget and maintain the budget throughout the project life-cycle
• Fully understand and be experienced in managing projects using the design-build methodology, especially during the procurement and pre-construction phases
• Provide leadership to the project team members
• B.S. in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• 10 + years of preconstruction experience on institutional construction projects, particularly office projects
• Historic building experience is a plus
• Registered Architect, Licensed Engineer or Certified Construction Manager preferred
• Technical proficiency in the practice of construction project management
• Strong presentation skills and verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability and confidence to make decisions.
• Ability to organize people, and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships at all times.
• Leadership skills with ability to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
• Commitment to quality and process improvements.
• Strong computer skills.
About Sixth Dimension
Sixth Dimension is a young company established to provide program, project & construction management services for the 21st century. Rooted in the tradition of defining quality of services though client satisfaction and employee welfare, Sixth Dimension's vision is to be themanager of choice for public sector clients and company of choice for growth oriented employees, providing creative solutions for their capital outlay program needs.
Sixth Dimension has a very healthy backlog of work and great opportunities for future growth. It provides employees the chance to shape and benefit from that growth.
Tue, 16 May 2017 21:28:06 PDT