Civil Project Engineer
~~HRC is growing and is currently searching for a Project Engineer to join our team in our Delhi Township, Michigan office.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Registered professional engineer (P.E.)
• Five to 10 years of professional experience working within the consulting engineering and design industry
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with a variety of computer packages for developing detailed designs including: MS Office, AutoCad and/or MicroStation, Civil 3D
• General knowledge of other disciplines involved in multi-disciplined projects.
• Work in a teaming environment on complex municipal infrastructure projects, including storm and sanitary sewer, pump stations, wastewater treatment plants, etc.
• Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment as well as function independently
• Developing the skills to manage multiple projects so as to be completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Preparation of engineering services proposals including estimates of time required to complete a project.
• Assisting in the presentation of proposals to clients and selection of a project team.
• Reviewing designs and completing field investigation to diagnose problems
• Familiarity with completing projects within developed project scope and available resources.
• Develop reports and preliminary concepts
• Progressing toward leading a project team to assign duties to the team members, answer questions, and monitor overall project progress.
• Maintaining a close relationship with the client throughout project development,, assisting the client in selecting contractors, and continuing client contact after project is completed.
• Team and family oriented work environment
• Advancement opportunities
• Extracurricular activities (softball team, golf league, social activities, etc.)
• Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Hourly position with time and overtime pay
• 401K Plan
• Employer sponsored continuing education
• Mentoring program
Founded in 1915, Hubbell, Roth & Clark, Inc. (HRC) provides a full range of engineering and architectural services to municipal, industrial and private clients, primarily in southeastern Michigan. Headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, HRC also maintains five branch offices.
Delhi Charter Township, MI
Mon, 15 May 2017 12:36:43 PDT