Home Healthcare RN Case Manager
Sophie's Healthcare Services Inc. is a rapid expanding licenced home healthcare agency in the state of New York. We are currently filling positions in our Suffern, Middletown, and Newburgh offices for RN Case Managers.
Reports to: Clinical Care Supervisor, Administrator
Supervises: Staff Coordinator and all direct patient care employees
• Registered Nurse currently licensed in the State of New York.
• Minimum of two or three (2-3) years experience as a licensed, registered nurse in a Hospital or Nursing Home setting and a minimum of two (2) years home care experience as a visiting nurse.
Provide quality patient care via the development, implementation & evaluation of individual patient care plans. Is a liaison between the Agency, patient, and their families. Follows established professional standards of care, Agency guideline policy and procedures.
• Develops a P.O.C. that corresponds with the physicians orders through assessment of patient's needs, condition, environment, consultation with other health team members, at time of initial visit and updates plan of care regularly as necessary and documents this care following Agency procedures.
• Responsible for the delivery of competent, quality patient care in the home.
• Maintains an ongoing responsibility for assigned caseload.
• Responsible for the implementation and evaluation of individual patient plan of care.
• Maintains communication with Case Managers, Staff Coordinator and Director of Home Care Services.
• Provides teaching and counsels both patient and family.
• Provides skilled nursing care that conforms with Agency patient care and general medical policies.
• Schedules work load for maximum efficiency.
• Rotates weekend, night, and holiday call with staff to facilitate adequate coverage for all patients.
• Participates in Agency evaluation program as instructed.
• Regularly conducts Case Care Conferences.
• Abides by and promotes Agency administrative policies.
• Maintains a continuing knowledge of competencies related to the Nursing profession by participating in formal education programs, conference, workshops and professional organizations.
• Participates in staff in-services programs, at lest 12 hours annually.
Reply to posting by sending a resume. If applicable, please include information about languages spoken/written and possible experience with other home care agencies in the office position(s) mentioned for job hire.
Candidates must be able to furnish the following documents:
- Proof of residency (birth certificate, U.S passport, voter registration card, permanent residence card, or workers authorization)
- 2 professional references
- 2 personnel references
- Current Health Physical
- Valid Nursing License
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
Sophie's Healthcare is a fast growing Licensed Home Care Agency in New York State.
Tue, 16 May 2017 11:50:32 PDT