City College, a private, non-profit college is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented, passionate and energetic individuals who can work in a fast paced environment and are committed to changing lives through the power of education.
Now Hiring Admissions Representatives for our Hollywood Campus!
Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
Do you value education and enjoy developing relationships?
Are you driven by the challenge of meeting expectations and goals?
If so, please keep reading to learn more!
No previous experience in college admissions is required! City College will train the right candidate who can demonstrate they have had success in sales, marketing, hospitality or customer service in the past.
The Admissions Representative is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of students for City College – Hollywood Campus. The Admission Representative will conduct a high quantity of prospect phone calls to secure appointments and interview activity, and conduct follow-up with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants in accordance with the state and federal regulations, accreditation regulations, and City College policies.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly motivated and solution-oriented with a high degree of integrity, ethics and dedication to the mission of the College
- Sales and Marketing/Leads generating experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and public speaking
- Outstanding customer service skills and desire to see others succeed
- Ability to set and obtain short- and long-term goals with measurable results
For immediate consideration, click “Apply Now” to submit your resume today!
These are on-campus positions – Local candidates only.
Nondiscrimination Statement: City College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the institution. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other institutionally administered programs.