Responsibilities: This position can be an excellent opportunity for the right individual who is looking to learn and grow with an established and well-respected employer. Individual will be responsible for overseeing the receiving of dairy products, processing of fluid products, condensing / drying operations and butter operations, to include warehouse responsibilities in the absence of the Warehouse Supervisor. Company is looking for an individual with potential to advance. Individual must be willing to work either 2 nd or 3 rd shift.
Requirements: Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree with at least three (3) years food manufacturing experience. DAIRY PLANT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Specific requirements include:
- knowledge and ability to handle regulatory, quality, production adjustment and personnel decisions on a daily basis
- ability to operate all plant production equipment
- effective written and spoken communication skills
- understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- butter making and dairy drying knowledge is strongly preferred
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. We have jobs in IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Accounting, Finance, HR, and many more.
Apply on our site --> Resume goes to Recruiter in charge --> If a fit, you are contacted.
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of our jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Fri, 5 May 2017 20:23:18 PDT