Project Manager - Lg. Format Graphics or Print Exp 40-55K(DOE)+Bonus
The Project Manager serves as a Production Assistant and provides production/sales support to the Senior Project Managers as well as other senior team members as needed. This person will aid the Senior Project Managers with Print Production from inception to completion of each project or event.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Accept work from Sales, Clients & Project Managers for Print Production.
- Enter jobs on FileMaker Pro for creation of jobs tickets for job tracking.
- Plan jobs for the most efficient production, manage deadlines and installation schedules.
- Work closely with Sales Team and Clients to acquire approvals prior to production.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with vendors to acquire pricing and to monitor production.
- Oversee onsite installations of projects as needed.
- Create and manage budgets, schedules, and progress throughout the project.
- Track, follow and update projects through FileMaker Pro.
- Participate in planning meetings and conference calls.
- Handle scheduling of shipping, messengers and deliveries for production to ensure accuracy of installations and set-up of events, etc.
- 2+ years relevant experience in Print Production, Project Management, Events or Graphic Design
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbally and written.
- Problem solver - able to take initiative, propose solutions, overcome obstacles, follow through and complete tasks by deadlines.
- Team player - works effectively with others internally and outside of company.
- Able to take direction from many different people and manager priorities.
- Able to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities and tasks.
- Thorough knowledge and interest in all social media platforms.
- Agency experience preferred.
- MUST be articulate, motivated, focused and have a great desire to succeed! CAN DO ATTITUDE!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000-55,000.00 /year DOE + Bonus
- Project Management or Graphic Design or Events or Print Production: 2+ years
- Agency Background: 2+ years
New York, NY
Sun, 14 May 2017 06:04:22 PDT