Social Media Strategist / Manager
Social Media Strategist
- Manage and run all social media paid efforts (largest emphasis is on Facebook)
- Manage the social media presence and maintain all channels for over 15 clients (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & G+)
- Continually grow and engage with social media audiences and followers
- Review and analyze social media channels, identifying areas for improvement and change. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to internal team members and written reports/presentations.
- Keep abreast of most recent social media changes and best practices
- Developing and executing social media strategies across multiple clients and profiles.
- Perform social media audits - Ability to analyze current social media efforts in place and define areas of growth and improvements
- Monitor and measures metrics for Social Media branding and conversion success and the ability to report results to clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of Social Media experience, with a strong emphasis on paid advertising
- Be passionately in tune with latest Social Media updates, online behaviors and trends
- Knowledge of SEO guideline as they pertain to social media efforts is a plus
- Proficient in G+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience with 3rd party social media sharing platforms, such as Hootsuite and/or Sendible
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with setting up Facebook and Twitter ad campaigns
- Working knowledge of social media conversion tracking
- Able to setup all social media channels from inception
- Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with solutions --- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Effective team player, able to work with others on a project.
- Enjoys problem solving and can adapt to new technologies
- Very strong communication and organizational skills in a fast paced environment
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE. This is an onsite, in-office position - No telecommuting or working remotely. Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Digital Director.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
PMP Marketing Group is located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
One of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Florida, it offers medical and dental to all employees as well as paid vacation and holidays.
PMP specializes in media production and advertising for a national client base of the highest quality law firms. This is complemented by a full service Digital Department exclusively working in the legal industry.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mon, 15 May 2017 10:28:14 PDT