Digital Media Manager - Buying & Planning
F92 is looking to fill a full-time Digital Media Manager - Buying & Planning position. This role requires a portfolio of skills to deliver on all media planning and buying related projects. These projects include, but not limited to, media plan development, stewardship and negotiation. This role will report to the Media Director.
• Day to day communication with client and internal staff
• Develop creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach target audiences
• Assess media performance to determine whether campaign is meeting objectives
• Ongoing optimizations within the plan to ensure optimal performance
• Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
• Meet with media sales executives and industry representatives on a regular basis to pursue ideas that are strategically aligned with the client's business and foster strong relationships between Dean Media and the marketplace
• Stay on top of media and financial services industry trends, news and events
• Thorough knowledge of the existing media landscape, best practices and active research of new opportunities
• Manage the flow of client media-related issues by creating solutions and resolving problems
• Handle any client requests such as plan changes, budget changes, marketplace information Manage the schedule/production/implementation of media campaigns
• Manage the RFP/IO process throughout life of campaigns
• Monitor campaign pacing and delivery
• 2+ year experience working in a marketing function
• Experience handling/planning/buying digital media
• Experience with direct response clients and/or clients with focus on CPA/CPL metrics
• Experience with managing/optimizing programmatic buying
• BA in media, marketing or business-related field preferred
• Experience in financial industry strongly preferred
• Experience with DoubleClick including Planning, Trafficking and Reporting & Attribution tools
• Advanced Microsoft Office experience
Candidate must possess the following qualities:
o Team player - dependable, respectful, and communicative
o Fun and positive attitude
o Ability to communicate efficiently, effectively, and with purpose
o Keep integrity and values at the forefront of decision-making
o Take pride in the work you do for clients, loved ones, and the community
o Ability to foster a strong, cohesive working team
o Strategic problem solver with pro-activeness to challenges
o Strong negotiation skills
o Ability to articulate objectives, opportunities and techniques
o Strong work ethic
o Organized and efficient with a focus on attention to detail
o Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere
We're not your typical full-service marketing agency. Our solutions span beyond just creative, technical and strategy. We partner with our clients on product development, operational improvement and consumer engagement to move the needle forward for their business. We've always enjoyed a good challenge and have never been afraid to step up.
Our process allows us to plan, design, produce, implement and analyze successful marketing initiatives that address specific business challenges. Our experienced, cross-trained staff ensure that every job exceeds expectations with smart, creative solutions and measurable results.
So what makes Fusion92 different? We not only understand and utilize new technologies, we are experts at combining them into holistic marketing solutions that will work for your brands. We are where art meets science to create the possible. You won't get a cookie-cutter solution from Fusion92; you get a marketing solution that will perform.
Go ahead and visit http://www.fusion92.com to explore the many integrated solutions we have created that solved our clients' business objectives.
Mon, 15 May 2017 11:39:54 PDT