Registered Nurse Case Manager - Hospice (New Grads Welcome)
"It's a beautiful thing when career and passion come together." - Anonymous
Mission Hospice is looking for one full-time RN Case Manager to manage interdisciplinary teams in hospice care. This exceptional manager will be part of an elite team filled with dedicated individuals assisting in providing a clean, safe, and a dignified environment for residents.
We are looking for 1 RN Case Manager to cover both the Glendale and Downtown Los Angeles area.
New graduates are welcome to apply. Individuals with strong analytical minds who have the innate ability to problem solve are encouraged to apply.
These highly organized individual will not only have the requisite skill sets to perform the job, but a collaborative and warm personality that will fit well in a family-like environment committed to serving a common purpose.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Home Health and/or hospice experience highly desirable
- Current Basic Life Support Certification
- Minimum one year recent professional nursing experience desirable
- Must be organized and manage LVNs, Social Workers, Chaplain
- Must be able to travel and care for patients in homes, nursing facilities and hospitals
- CPR certification mandatory
- Must be able to cope with emotional stress and be tolerant of individual lifestyles
- Must be sensitive to the needs of terminally ill patients and families and one's own feelings about dying and death
- Willing to work some overtime
- Must have a valid California drivers license with clean record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have basic computer skills
- Language skills are a plus
We offer generous time off policy and full benefits including health insurance and 401K with matching.
Mission Hospice was founded in 1997 to provide excellent end-of-life care to patients and families residing in Southern California. We provide hospice services in private homes, skilled nursing facilities, board and care facilities, and assisted living facilities. With an experienced core of professionals to assist with all end-of-life needs; you can count on Mission Hospice for comprehensive care and compassion.
South Pasadena, CA
Mon, 15 May 2017 09:48:39 PDT