Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) CLEVELAND AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES (LAKE, GEAUGA, CUYAHOGA)
WellQor Health: We are a Premier provider of comprehensive psychological services to the older adult.
- Optimizing Quality Of Life
- Meeting the emotional, cognitive and psychological needs across the lifespan.
Licensed Independent Social Workers needed to conduct Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy Sessions at a Senior Living Community in Columbus and surrounding areas.
OUR EXPANDING GROWTH IN THE CLEVELAND SENIOR LIVING MARKET HAS AFFORDED US TO OFFER VARIOUS EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Our Program is growing quickly and we have several positions available to do the following:
- COMPLETE EVALUATIONS AND ASSESSMENT
- CONDUCT TREATMENT SESSIONS
We provide training, ongoing training and continued support.
Our Chief Clinical Officer is Dr. Paul Nussbaum; an international leader in Brain Health and Brain Health Lifestyle ®.
We are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY
EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE...
- FULL-TIME, PART-TIME W-2 EMPLOYEES
- 1099 INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR...
- MEDICAL, VACATION, HOLIDAY BENEFITS MAY BE AVAILABLE
- OPPORTUNITY FOR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS
- EXCELLENT INCOME POTENTIAL AND ROOM FOR GROWTH
- CREATE YOUR OWN FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- Master's Degree required.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Ohio. (LISW)
We are a management group supporting a network of full service Psychology Practices for Senior Living communities, dedicated to helping the elderly adjust and cope with problems they may experience. We partner with Senior Living Communities to provide specialized evaluation and treatment services to meet the cognitive, emotional, and psychological wellness of the residents.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 20:28:46 PDT