Student Account Rep Onsite
This position provides valuable administrative services including monitoring student accounts and taking appropriate measures to ensure timely billing and collection of student receivables, preparing statistical reports as directed by their supervisor; and performing other general duties.
- Reviews and inputs sponsored student authorization forms to ensure all information is complete for billing purposes
- Generates and follows up on cases related to student account issues
- Oversees file organization and data base maintenance
- Reviews sponsored students' accounts for payment status and posts payments as received
- Assists with business office operations, including student registrations
- Prepares statistical reports as directed
- Two years of college is required
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- None required
- Two years of business experience (bookkeeping/data entry/collections)
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills
- Be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting, collections, and/or financial aid process[Enter job skill]
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Working at Strayer is rewarding and each one of us is incredibly passionate about succeeding at our mission and that passion is contagious. With that in mind we are always in search of dedicated, talented individuals who want to be part of something that's enriching, challenging, and rewarding.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.
Strayer University is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law.