Graduation Support Assistant (P/T), CPRN40765REC
Provide administrative support to the Graduation Department of the Office of Student Records.
Position Title: Graduation Support Assistant (P/T), CPRN40765REC
Duties of Position:
- Responsible for printing and mailing degree and certificate diplomas utilizing the Diplomas On Demand software program.
- Perform general clerical duties including reviewing and editing of documents, data entry, filling and record keeping.
- Prepare graduation folders for initial review.
- Update academic programs and demographic information.
- Assist with the processing of transcript documents in the Intelligent Capture imaging system.
- Responsible for verification of student information while maintaining student privacy according to Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Assist students at the Enrollment Center as needed.
- Require a commitment to providing exemplary customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
EXPERIENCE: Two years' experience in an office setting, where accuracy and attention to detail are required; Proficiency in written and spoken English.
EDUCATION: High School graduate.
EXPERIENCE: Confidentiality is a key element. Strong computer skills.
EDUCATION: Some college level courses.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
PC, multi-line phone, calculator, laser printer, fax, copier, imaged document.
Department: Student Records - REC
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt