Assistant Director- Eglin AFB
Support the University's mission and core values as a contributing member of the University's community.
This role is primarily to assist the Center Director as needed with the progression of the Center.
This includes the following: training for staff and faculty, support for the operations processes, hiring and termination decisions as well as adjunct class scheduling.
***In addition to uploading resume, the following documents are required for consideration. Please upload documents in one file (.PDF or Word) to theAPPLICATION PACKET section of the application.***
- Cover Letter
- Values Statement
- Values statement (500 words or less) highlights how your administrative philosophy and practices fit the Missions and Values of Saint Leo University. The University Ideal 2017, Mission Statement and Values are available on the Saint Leo website.
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them form the position if the work is similar or related or a logical assignment to the position. Management may require incumbents to perform duties other than those contained in this document.
- Provide leadership and coordination of the academic and administrative activities of the center
- Assist in supervising and coordinating all personnel and administrative functions for optimal productivity
- Assist in implementing all academic, fiscal, and human resources policies
- Oversee the creation of term schedules including assignment of instructors and classrooms
- Planning of studies and projects that support the Center's goals and objectives
- Provide academic advice that will assist prospective and current students achieve their academic goals
- Recruiting of new qualified faculty as needed
- Maintain accurate and timely record management
- Other duties as assigned by the Center Director
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Demonstrated academic administration experience
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work
- Excellent computer skills
Job ID 2017-1378
Job Locations US-FL-Eglin AFB