We are looking for a hard working, dedicated team player who possesses a positive attitude to work as a Shop Manager or Supervisor at our Mettler, CA location!
Do you own your tools? We are also in need of a Heavy Duty Diesel Technician/Mechanic!
When applying, please include your resume and list which position you are applying for. If the position is not listed, you will not be considered for employment. For questions, please call Richard Roldan at (909) 355-8545 x 3303. Send your resumes to email@example.com or appy online at tcitransportation.com and click on careers!! Don't miss this great opportunity!
Management Skills & Requirements:
*Manage day to day activities in a maintenance repair facility
*Preventative Maintenance at shop and or customer's facilities
*Oil changes on many types of vehicles including TRU
*Knowledge of Air and hydraulic brakes trouble shooting and repairs
*Knowledge of Lift & Rail gate PM, troubleshooting and repairs
*Knowledge of Suspensions & steering trouble shooting and repairs
*Knowledge of Drive train, rear end, transmissions automatic, manual troubleshooting and clutch change
*Can preform general maintenance on cab and chassis
*Can conduct 90 day and USDOT Federal inspections
*Air-conditioning troubleshooting and repair 608 & 609 a plus
*Reefer experience a plus
Heavy Duty Mechanic Skills & Requirements:
* Preventative Maintenance at the shop and customer's facilities
* Oil changes on many types of vehicles, including TRU
* Air & hydraulic brakes trouble shooting and repairs
* Lift & rail gate PM, trouble shooting and repairs
* Suspensions & steering trouble shooting and repairs
* Drive train, rear end, transmissions (auto & manual) trouble shooting and repair
* General maintenance for cab and chassis
* Conduct fuel and electrical diagnostics w/ limited supervision
* California 90 day BIT & Federal USDOT inspections
* A/C trouble shooting and repair (608 & 609 a plus)
* Accurately complete written record of work performance
* Maintain a clean work and shop area as directed by Safety SOP's
* Communicate w/ drivers & customers regarding DVIR's (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports)
* Must own your own tools
* Must possess a valid driver's license, preferably a commercial license
* Trade school, mechanical course or equivalent highly a plus
* Must have at least 3 years of experience for Technician and/or formal training for entry level positions
* Self-motivated & Leadership skills a plus
* Physically be able to stand for long periods of time
* Reefer experience a must
* Ability to be on call
* Effectively communicate w/ all internal and external customers
In addition to our salary package, we offer a comprehensive health/dental/vision plan, company matched 401K and a great working environment!
Transportation Commodities, Inc. (TCI) was founded in 1978. TCI is a diversified transportation Services Company organized into 2 business units. TCI Leasing offers our customers Full Service Truck Leasing, Truck Rental, Contract Maintenance, and Pre-Owned Truck Sales. TCI Transportation offers Dedicated Transportation Services and Truckload Transportation Services.
TCI is a privately held company that has been in business since 1978. TCI recognizes diversity as an asset and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us online to learn more about TCI!
TCI's Website: www.tcitransportation.com
TCI on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tcitransportation
Mon, 15 May 2017 12:29:28 PDT