IT Technician Level 2
The work schedule for this Full Time position is Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant hands-on experience. A+, Security+, Network+ and/or Microsoft certifications are desired but not necessary
* Intimacy with the technical challenges of Windows based desktop operating systems
* Microsoft Productivity suites such as MS Office
* Ability to perform basic troubleshooting
* General knowledge surrounding the following:
* Understanding of Active Directory
* Windows Servers platforms
* End user support of desktops, laptops, tablets & modern smartphones
* Must have an intermediate knowledge in the fundamentals of networking technologies and theories. (OSI Model)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Respond to all customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
* Excellent Writing skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Customer Follow Up
* Excellent Customer Facing & Interaction Skills
* Personal Ownership
* Mount servers and various network equipment into racks
* Ability to ask questions and demonstrate professionalism
* Answer the most commonly asked questions for defined issues and problems.
* Act as first line analyst for service request tickets following established protocols.
* Create, document, and escalate issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLAs.
* Monitor ticket queues and provide service or escalation as necessary.
* Provide basic level desktop/technical support (including administering and maintaining end user accounts, password resets/unlocks, and email setup and support).
* Basic support of software and hardware deployed in the organization.
* Adhere to departmental policies for reporting and managing requests and change control.
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to learn and follow service standards and guidelines.
* Strong oral and written communication skills (technical and non-technical).
* Ability to understand of the organizations goals and objectives.
* Occasional heavy lifting required (50lbs to 75lbs servers and computer equipment)
* Commitment to continuous personal and professional growth through certification programs and personal empowerment
ENVIRONMENT & SKILL SETS
* Local Candidates Only (Phoenix, AZ)
* US Citizenship required
* Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
* Must be able to pass a full background check and identity verification
* Some in-town travel required at times for onsite support of client's needs and other tasks as needed
* NOC located by Metro Center area of Phoenix I-17 and Northern
*Must have reliable Car or Truck to be able to drive to Client sites on when needed..
*Training and Certification reimbursement
*Paid Vacation Time
*Paid Sick Time
Click on Apply Now Tab. When you do so please set aside plenty of time to take this test as it can take 30 to 60 minutes to complete. You will be asked to upload your resume as well as give us a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one. Once you have completed the test we will review your results and be contacting you.
We are an IT company that Supports Business with their technology needs. Onsite Technical Services has been in business since 2004. Over the years we have transformed from primarily onsite support to remote support as well as hosting the client's infrastructure at our datacenter.
Mon, 15 May 2017 11:28:59 PDT