Data Manager - Admissions Department
American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students. Founded in 1885, the College has 3700 graduate and undergraduate students. AIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs through the Schools of Business, Arts and Sciences; Health Sciences; and Education. The mission of the College is to transform student lives through career focused learning, with a strong foundation in the liberal arts, a commitment to serving the community, and a high level of involvement in the global economy.
- Manage the Hobsons Connect and Apply Yourself systems by monitoring system activity, creating new filters, and ensuring database integrity.
- Coordinate the production of timely enrollment reports, including annual, monthly and weekly reports for the leadership team, including report analysis and ensuring that the data provided in the reports is accurate.
- Work with the Dean, Director(s) and Associate Director(s) on implementing and monitoring effective communication plans.
- Serve as a liaison between admissions, IT and the rest of campus on issues regarding data integrity, data bridging and other mapping issues.
- Develop and update Hobsons (CRM) training manuals and train external constituencies on the Hobsons CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
- Previous experience with CRM's and communication plans preferred.
- Ability to multi-task with distractions required.
- Ability to develop and analyze reports and provide analysis in a clear and concise way required.
- Strong understanding of Excel spreadsheets, including sorting/filtering, equations, etc. required.
- Ability to create collegial relationships across campus required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as it pertains to database creation and usage required.
The Data Manager position is a full time, twelve month, exempt position not limited to 35 hours per week. Normal office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., flexible to the needs of the department. This is a benefit eligible position.
Qualified applicants should save and submit a brief cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three professional references (one of which must be a current or prior supervisor) as one document. Upload the saved document into the online application.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.