Senior Software Engineer
Must have knowledge of programming procedures and programming languages. Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications. Understanding of programming logic and code. Ability to work with existing legacy code. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications. Work with users requires interpersonal skills. These skills are normally acquired through a combination of a Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of programming experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Required Skills: PHP, MySQL
- Desired Skills: JQuery, AJAX, Git, Linux, AutoHotKey, JIRA
- Excellent organizational skills and time management in order to manage multiple tasks throughout the day
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills as demonstrated by the ability to communicate with coworkers and managers
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by developing programming logic and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed and adhere to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Participate in ongoing in-services and department meetings.
- Maintain open communication channels between management and co-workers.
- Share in Conversio Health's vision of being a caring, honest, reliable and efficient healthcare partner.
Experience and Education Required
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
We offer a dynamic work environment with immense opportunity to grow, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision benefits, company-matched 401(k), life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, PTO and paid holidays. Criminal background checks and drug screen are completed before hiring.
Conversio Health is a truly integrated and innovative partner whose mission is to be the premier respiratory and home health pharmacy, meeting all needs with quality, empathy and efficiency. With our headquarters based on the beautiful Central Coast of California, Conversio Health has offered a unique and comprehensive approach to patient care for over 25 years.
We have chosen to modify our approach from that of the traditional Pharmacy, as we see ourselves as a partner in care delivery, providing an important link between the patient, health plan care manager and the treating physician. Our emphasis is on quality rather than quantity, focusing on the individual patient's needs to ensure that each is armed with the tools necessary to lead an active healthy life.
The Woodlands, TX
Sun, 14 May 2017 14:43:55 PDT