This is a Contract position
Technical Sourcer, Software Engineering
HR and Recruiting - Menlo Park, CA - Contracted
People Science employee on-site @ Facebook
This Sourcer will work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
• Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns. Will be seeking Software Engineers.
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
• Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
• Embody the company culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact.
• 2+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team.
• Passionate about the product and able to speak to our technology/industry.
• Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
• Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs.
• Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates.
• Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
• Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well.
• BS Required or equivalent experience
Menlo Park, CA
Sun, 14 May 2017 06:25:03 PDT