Lexus Technology Specialist
Lexus of Watertown is looking for a Lexus Technology Specialist!
An ideal candidate will have a professional appearance, work well with others and have the ability to work in a team environment. Position also requires applicants to be responsible and have excellent customer service skills over the phone, email and in person.
- Resolve customer inquiries for Vehicle Technology Issues
- Troubleshooting Vehicle System features
- Mastering Expert product knowledge on all Lexus vehicles
- Delivering an exceptional Lexus Experience in all customer interactions
- Partnering with other team members to help resolve issues in a timely manner
- Conducting follow-up calls and emails with customers to ensure they are comfortable with their new vehicle
Flexible hours, Full benefits available, 401K
Lexus of Watertown is an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Drug Screening/License and Criminal background checks performed. Clean driving record required.
If you are passionate about working with and helping others resolve their issues, please email your resume and cover letter with Lexus Technology Specialist in the subject line.
Sun, 14 May 2017 07:58:33 PDT