Java Big Data Architect
Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's overall systems architecture.
Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs.
- • Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- • Typically has at least 10 years of IT work experience in infrastructure/systems environments performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
- • Must have minimum 10 years of Java development experience
- • Strong experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful
- Experience on Bigdata: BynamoDB, NiFi, Spark, Splunk (anyone)
- • Must have good experience in Agile/Scrum, Jira
Good to gave:
(• Exposure on Devops side: Openstack, Capistrano, Puppet (any of these)
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Sun, 14 May 2017 07:46:25 PDT