Dining Services Supervisor
- Opening and/or closing units,
- Supervising all employees who work in all aspects of board operations, and ensuring smooth, efficient and high quality service to board customers.
- Supervise employees in residential dining hall.
- Check in staff and cover shortages if necessary;
- Train, direct, and coach all staff within assigned areas;
- Ensure staff maintains high standards of quality, customer service, safety, and sanitation throughout service; ensure adherence to state and federal food safety guidelines;
- Provide leadership and act as a role model to all staff;
- Consistently uphold practices.
- Efficient, well-managed operations which adhere to high standards of quality, safety and health; well-trained, motivated workforce.
- Ensure excellent customer service throughout meal periods.
- Circulate throughout serving and dining areas and observe all aspects of service, product quality and availability, and appearance of space; address deficiencies immediately upon observation.
- Quality of food and service, and customer satisfaction levels optimized.
- Assist in merchandising/displaying products and offerings available in unit.
- Oversee attractive display of food, merchandise and decorative items in units; display high-quality, appropriate signage and labels as needed.
- All foods are displayed attractively and services marketing effectively.
- Assist with inventory control; assist with control of food and labor cost
- Ensure security of food, equipment and supplies;
- Enforce proper portion control procedures;
- Assist in checking in staff and covering shortages while maintaining target labor hours.
- Security of food, equipment, and facility;
- Food and labor expenses kept within target ranges for optimal financial results.
- Ensure control of door access;
- Maintain security of dining room and/or building.
- Assist with enforcement of policies related to dining hall admission and prevention of unauthorized access to space;
- Initially, 25-30 hours/week, including weekends; may include early and/or late night shifts. Hours could eventually expand.
nextSource is a workforce management organization that provides procurement & HR solutions around organizations' contingent workforce. Our services help clients effectively automate, streamline, & optimize their workforce management processes. Our solutions include vendor management, payrolling, sourcing, staffing, recruiting, salary & rate benchmarking, and HR/procurement consulting.
Sun, 14 May 2017 06:50:48 PDT