Shift Manager - Fresh Food Manufacturing Experience
Shift Manager - Leading Canadian Food Manufacturer - We are Growing!
Great career opportunity for a Shift Manager with experience in just-in-time, high quality food production, and great leadership skills. A team and results-focused leader who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and quality-driven environment is required for our growing operations. Expertise in high volume and fresh food preparation combined and sound knowledge of food safety and quality procedures is essential.
Manages and coordinates all aspects of production.
- Manages daily plant operations ensuring that all production, shipping, quality, food safety and personal safety goals are met
- Provides supervision, guidance and support to Production Supervisors and Production Personnel
- Issues daily production schedule
- Ensures equipment and labour utilization
- Is responsible to ensure that all quality policies in particular SQF and HACCP program is adhered to in the production department
Academic/Educational Requirements and required Skills/Experience:
- Post secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a food production supervisory role
- Experience working in fresh food and just-in-time manufacturing
- Quick thinker with a proactive, solution-focused approach to challenges and competing/changing priorities
- Proven ability to motivate, collaborate and lead others to achieve team and business objectives
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail is critical
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commitment to a healthy and safe work environment
- MS Office, ERP/MRP software skills/functionality
We offer a dynamic environment and rewarding career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Located in Toronto (North Etobicoke) the Company is a premier manufacturer and distributor of fresh prepared foods.
Fri, 12 May 2017 12:03:02 PDT