Industrial Machine Field Technician
We are currently looking to hire Field Technicians that have a strong background in automated machines, troubleshooting circuits and installation background! You will provide and implement safe electrical systems for a variety of automated machines in various industries.
- Building and Wiring Electrical Panels
- Draft AutoCAD electrical schematics
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Strong Communication skills with engineers and customers,
- Strong programming background,
- Able to read and design electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics,
- Has to pass a Drug and Background check,
- Willing to travel 75% of the time,
- Previous experience in Field Technician, Panel Building, electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiar with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Safe-T-Sense is a machine safety services company that provides professional and technical assistance to machine users all over the United States to make them more aware as to what hazards exist on their machines, and provide them with engineered solutions to reduce the risks on their automated machines.
We are a fast growing company with 40-50% growth year over year, we are seeking team members that are motivated to grow themselves and with us.
Safe-T-Sense's main services to our industry are:
1- Performing on site Audits of automated machines and
2- Engineering and Implementing Engineered solutions to reduce the risks on these machines.
Sun, 14 May 2017 16:54:01 PDT