- Assist on client engagements with the goal to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare and review tax returns for clients in a wide variety of industries and jurisdictions (both domestic and international).
- Develop and teach staff to enable them to reach their maximum potential.
- Maintain proactive communication with clients to build meaningful relationships with the attitude to help in any way we can.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or master's in accounting/taxation.
- Current CPA license required.
- 2-5 years of progressive federal and state tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience.
- Experience with corporate, S-Corp and partnership returns, as well as multi-state jurisdictions.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability and willingness to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple clients in a deadline oriented environment while maintaining exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Small North Dallas public accounting firm offering traditional tax and assurance services to a wide variety of clients. Potential for growing into ownership position based on performance.
Sun, 14 May 2017 07:08:43 PDT