Location: Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
Professionally leading all daily front-of-the-house operations, including guest experience, atmosphere and direction to employees. This position is reserved for individuals looking to begin their career in a rapidly expanding restaurant group with the potential for growth within the company.
$ 45,000+ per year
Health Care Available
• Manage all employees to maintain high quality standards
• Enforce safety and sanitary practices
• Ensure compliance with operational standards and company policies
• Actively participate as a member of the management team.
• Set excellent guest service and work examples.
• Minimum of 2 years of previous casual or fine dining experience
• Strong and stable work history
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• At least 21 years of age
• Basic computer proficiency
• Work well as a member of a group
• Lead by example
• Perform independently without outside help
• Perform well and be willing to take on more responsibility
High School or better.
Some college or better in Hospitality and Management.
NOTE: Red Mesa Inc. reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Red Mesa Inc. is a family owned and operated group of restaurants. Operating in the restaurant industry for over 37 years, we celebrated our 21th anniversary in September at Red Mesa. Red Mesa Cantina, our sister restaurant opened in 2009 in Downtown St. Petersburg and in 2015 Red Mesa Mercado opened in the Edge District. Red Mesa will be opening a $12,000 sq ft Banquet Hall in Downtown St. Petersburg, Fl. in October of 2017. Red Mesa Inc. is a fast growing company looking for employees who love the industry and want to have a career not another job.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun, 14 May 2017 15:54:40 PDT