Construction Project Engineer
T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. is currently looking for Project Engineers for work in Southern California. T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. is a dynamic company which offers tremendous opportunity for growth! We are looking for construction professionals with experience in private work to include multi-family residential, senior living, hotels, condominiums, and other types of negotiated work.
Supporting the PM and Superintendent, the Project Engineer records, details, and updates all aspects of the project in document control and site management with task performance in the field and office. Specifically this person will be proficient in the majority of the following:
- Thorough understanding and reading ability of plans including structural, civil, and architectural
- Reviewing shop drawings, editing shop drawings using various software programs
- Recording changes and managing changes across the design team
- Client and Subcontractor Communication
- Maintaining onsite as-builts/red-line drawings
- Prolog and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) & CMIC
- Creating and Maintaining Project Schedules using P3, Suretrak, or similar programs
- Assists estimating as needed
- Monitors site for safety hazards and implementation of site safety plans
We offer a competitive compensation package with great salaries, 401k, sick and vacation time, paid holidays, and other benefits. Employer pays 100% of Employee premiums for medical, dental and life insurance.
T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Drug-testing and proof of citizenship or immigration status is a requirement of employment.
Sun, 14 May 2017 13:51:37 PDT