Relay Test Technicians/ Field Services & Commissioning Engineers
Relay Test Technicians/ Field Services & Commissioning Engineers.
• Candidates must be self-starters with good working knowledge of electrical and electro-mechanical substation equipment in addition to relay logic.
• Must have solid Commissioning Experience
• Minimum of 7+ years of professional electrical experience testing and maintaining electrical equipment in medium to high-voltage substations for major electrical utility
• Extensive Transmission and/ or Distribution side experience (both T & D are a plus)
• Relay Technicians must have proven hands-on experience testing Protective Relays (including Microprocessor and Electro-mechanical Relays: GE, Multilin, SEL...). Commissioning Engineers must have in-depth knowledge/ experience in protection and control schemes, substation drawings/ blueprints and test plan documentation
• Experience using Doble or other 3-phase test sets preferred
• Must take pride in work and demonstrate strong commitments to safety, team-work and customer service.
If you have these skills and want continued technical growth, safety & support, please apply
Our client offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement.
Our clients include fortune 500 companies specializing in Electrical and Industrial firms.
Sun, 14 May 2017 08:06:47 PDT